Really angry

Fab-tastic post by natalie and nicole | 02:17 | , , , | 1 coolie-o comments »

I'm really angry because:

  • My horrid sister Nicole made me really angry
  • Great Britain weather (in Autumn/Winter)
  • My friend is at Norwich while I'm stuck at home and i wanted to come to her house to play her Nintendo wii and her Nintendo DS (i got one too but my games are pants!!)
  • I got lots of money in my bank account but its for college and i want to buy some UN pants Nintendo DS games and a Nintendo wii and some UN pants wii games so i don't always gotta go to my friends house!

so now you know you now why I'm angry!!

1 coolie-o comments

  1. Shawie
     

    wow! you're a smart kid...it's not that bad at all:) saving money for your college is your best investment:) so, when you got a job then you can buy a whole lot of different toys, lol!